I acknowledge and agree that:
- This project will involve assembling and packing meals for delivery. A degree of physical activity will be required. I am fit and able to participate and will disclose any condition that may affect my ability to participate.
- My participation will be in a warehouse or large hall in which equipment that is potentially dangerous may be used. I am aware of the risks involved in my participation.
- I will:
- follow all Work Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures and will immediately report any hazards.
- take reasonable care for my own health and safety.
- take reasonable care for the health and safety of other people.
- comply with the Volunteer Rules below and any lawful and reasonable direction given by a supervisor.
- not use any equipment or tools without being requested to do so.
- The wearing of protective personal equipment such as gloves is for my protection. If gloves are not worn, any skin complaint will be my responsibility.
- Filming and photography will take place during my participation. My image and audio (including of my voice) may be recorded by or on behalf of Zambrero (the Material). Zambrero may use the Material at its sole discretion and may publish and reproduce any part or all of the Material through all means available (including print, electronic, internet, television or other methods) or assign the Material to third parties to publish or reproduce anywhere worldwide. To the extent that the Material contains copyright or other intellectual property I irrevocably assign all right, title and interest in the Material.
- My participation with the project is on a volunteer basis only. My participation will not create any relationship of employer and employee, or principal and agent, between Zambrero and I.
VOLUNTEERS HOUSE RULES
SIGN ON ATTENDANCE
Under WHS Rules & Regulations all volunteers for each site must SIGN ON upon arrival in the Volunteers attendance folder and SIGN OFF when finished.
WAREHOUSE EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
All requests to use equipment & tools (including (i.e. pallet jacks, trolleys, tape guns, pallet wrapping, mop, brooms etc.) must be approved by the designated site supervisor(s) and returned to the supervisor(s) once the job or task is completed.
If any item of equipment or tools required from the site office must first be approved by the designated site supervisor(s) then returned to supervisors(s) once a job or task is completed.
TASK COMPLETION & DAY END
Volunteers should take responsibility for assigned tasks to be fully completed and/or advise the designated site supervisor of incomplete work before leaving the site at end of day.
Volunteers are required to ensure all tools and equipment are returned to designated site supervisor(s) before leaving at end of day.